Care Homes for the Elderly.
AGE WITH DIGNITY is the paramount mission of our Carmel Facilities, where we provide services for men and women, sixty years and older.
For the past 19 years, our team of caring people, have been dedicated to serving the needs of the elderly and their families in Sherman Oaks and Woodland Hills and the greater Los Angeles area.
Each Board and Care facility offers a home-like environment in quiet, residential neighborhoods with the option of luxury private or semi-private room accommodations.
All Carmel Care Facilities are licensed by the State of California. LIC: 197602342
Personal Care – Private Care
- Twenty four hour care and supervision
- Three well balanced meals and tasty snacks
- Kosher style kitchen
- Special diets
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Daily recreational, educational and social activities
- Assistance in personal hygiene
- Transportation to doctor appointment
- One-to-one support through periods of depression, confusion, pain or plain discomfort
- Assistance in self-administration of prescribed medication
Board and Care Home Features.
- Each Carmel Facility is Equipped with:
- Security alarm system
- Outdoor patio and sitting areas
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Cable TV – DVD – WIFI
- Nearby restaurants, shopping malls, parks and Medical Centers
- Open Door Policy. Any family member, can visit and participate in any function, at any time of the day.
- Carmel facilities are located in Sherman Oaks and in Woodland Hills
Are Available For Those Who:
- Need Care, Supervision And Guidance In Their Daily Living
- Who Suffer From Dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease,
- Who Are Confused, Depressed, Have Had A Stroke, Ambulatory And Non-Ambulatory Residents And Short Term Guests For Respite Care.